Friday, April 18, 2008

hello hello hello!
lazy to blog alr manzxzxzxz.
OH! MY MUM'S GOING KOREA. :D CONFIRMED.
she's leaving on 14 MAY coming back on 30 MAY.
i still have school lah canzxzxz. ):

school has been very fun.
of course, im not referring to lessons. lol! hahhahha

prelim is coming.
prelim is coming.
prelim is coming.
prelim is coming.
prelim is coming.
prelim is coming.
prelim is coming.
prelim is coming.

lol stress right! ):

ohyeah! and, i signed up for the... sp convention centre dont know what talk.
interior design! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D
i told mummy, then she was like, "you can go and listen, but you still hav to go JC"
then i was like......... ummmm.. okay.

rah! rah! rah! rah! whatever manzxzxz!

tmr's sat. gotta go to that stupid tuitions. rahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
but maybe going out aft tt with mavis. i dont know!
she never come school! lol later i shall msg her! :D

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

*/edited
mrs teo told us there's dining etiquette in may.
like, WHY NOW THEN TELL US!?
it's only a month away,
I NEED TO GO SHOPPING!
TO GO SHOPPING, I NEED MONEY!
TO EARN MONEY, I'VE TO ...... shit. i dont know.
andand HOW TO GET PARTNER!? OMG.
I KNOW, i shall ask ..... MLHM! hahahhahahahhahahhaha!

No comments: