like, FREAKING HELL.
i couldnt sleep AT ALL cos of the STUPID headache and the FEVER.
i tried to wake my mummy up, but she was....... D: sleeping like pig.
she said in the morning, "why you nvr wake me up?"
then i said, "i did. you nvr wake up. -_-"
lol then she kept on scolding me for not taking care of myself.
THANKS AH. you nvr wake up also whatttttt HUH!!!!!!!!
anw, now i think im fine.
i was super damn sick frm ytd, couldnt even do a single hw.
and now, i've got like, SS to finish, ENG to finish, POA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D: D: D:
RAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
oh and, my SUPER vulgar friend's friendster comment.
enjoy. hahhaha
EH FUCK, JOHNSON! I JUST WROTE YOU A COMMENT THAT WAS LIKE 1000 CHARACTERS LONG AND FUCKING FRIENDSTER SAID I LEFT AN EMPTY COMMENT :(
I SAID :
I'M FREAKING BORED. AND I'M GONNA LEAVE YOU A COMMENT. BUT YOU'RE NOT ONLINE. I LOVE YOU LIKE MAD JOHNSON. OKAY THAT SOUNDED GAY.
PLEASE SAY YOU LOVE ME OR I'LL GIVE YOU THE MF. MIDDLE FINGER, NOT MOTHERFUCKER YOU BITCH.
OH YEAH. ORCHARD IS FUN. I'M FREAKING BORED.
I HOPE YOU CAN COME ONLINE AND TALK TO ME RIGHT THIS SECOND...
*PRAYS HARD*
*PRAYS HARDER*
*SJY HAS JUST SIGNED IN....*
HELL, NO. THE ABOVEMENTIONED DOES NOT HAPPEN BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT THAT NICE JOHNSON. YOU ARE NICE, BUT NOT THAT NICE.
SHUCKS I'M MEAN. I DIDN'T MEAN WHAT I SAY THO. YOU'RE REALLY NICE. I'M SORRY.
*SOBS*
*SOBS HARDER*
*SNIFFS*
*USES TISSUE TO BLOW NOSE*
*THROWS TISSUE AT JOHNSON*
*SHOWS JOHNSON THE MIDDLE FINGER*
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHHAAH OK I'M REACHING THE MAX LIMIT SOON. YAY!
I LOVE YOU LIKE F.
awwwwwwwwwwww, weiling. i love you too.
only if you dont show me your stupid MF. -_-!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sunday, May 04, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment