Thursday, December 04, 2008

busybusybusy!
yes, this is the right way to spent holiday to fullest. heh.

i went ICA this morning to renew my student pass,
had to go ICS (in clementi) to take some letter
then back to ICA. stupid.

anw, i put on braces alr. hahha
it's yellow! :D :D :D
i'll show you when i see you okay! haha

I LOST MY TWEETY BIRD!
(mel and loret, i think you know which one im talking about!)
YES! the one i bought at vivo, for my crocs! RAH!
it's so damn freaking alot sad okay! D:

GTG! i got to keep myself busy! haha! cya!

3 comments:

Alicia said...

i was wondering if i was dreaming about you wanting to put braces! cus the other day i dreamt that i also put braces and i feel the stretch in my teeth! hahahaa!

Rebecca said...

AHH Jiyeon!!!!! I'll be putting tooo!! does it hurt alot? I have to go through an operation! D=

micheng said...

EH JIYEON! WHAT EXAM? SAT?
Oh, and I still haven't received the message! D: